Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Big Boy is 2!!

Tomorrow is a big day here.  Carter is going to be 2 years old.  It is hard to believe that he is going to be 2. Time flies when you are having fun, huh?  He is the sweetest child ever. I mean don't get me wrong he has his moments of "terror" but he is so sweet.  Here I am holding my firstborn son.

October 30, 2007



Here he is with his Daddy.  Daddy was instantly in love--never to be the same again.




We are so thankful for our sweet big boy.  He is a wonderful big brother to baby Jude.  They are going to be best friends, I think.



My prayer for my big boy, Carter: Dear heavenly Father, thank you so much for giving me this precious little boy.  He is so precious to us.  We pray that you would allow him to grow up and be a Godly man after your own heart.  Please, help him to obey us and love us. Please teach him your truths and keep him on the straight and narrow path.  We trust that you will do great things in and through him.  Thank you for these 2 years with him and we pray that you would give us many more.

In Jesus' name, AMEN






Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend. Hopefully we won't float away here in Louisiana.

2 comments:

TheFancyFritter said...

AWE! I know...time is flying by! Carter is such a sweet little boy and we hope he has a great birthday!! Anna says "hi!" and she can't wait to play again soon!! :)

Have a fun day with your big boy!

Erin said...

Lovely post! Happy birthday to your little guy! Love your prayer for him!

Thanks for stopping by the blog!