Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weekend in Houston

So I'm planning a weekend trip to Houston for two of my sisters and Carter Man of course. We are going to go to the Downtown Houston Aquarium because Heather and Carter are in love with fish, and we definitely want to keep the both of them happy. LOL..No really, it's supposed to be a really neat aquarium. We are staying in a lovely hotel downtown.  I was also thinking we could go to Ikea and try to find some other fun places to shop. We will also be doing lots of eating of course. :-)  I want to find a fondu restaurant because I have never eaten at one and I hear they are really cool.  Casey is not coming but I know that he is going to enjoy some study time and some man only time, but we are going to miss him.  I'm also a little worried about navigating around Houston by myself, but I'm sure we will manage. I just need to make sure that I have a good Atlas with me.  I have printed directions to several places, so hopefully that will help me not get SOOO lost. LOL

On another note, it seems that we have conquered the "big boy bed". Carter simply loves going to his big boy bed each night to read a Bible story, and it is precious.  It was much easier than when I tried it a few months ago. He just needed a little maturing.  So, now I can begin to get baby J's room together.  We are going to paint a mural, so I will be sure to take pictures when it is all finished and put them up.  

Well, I better run. I have physical therapy this morning and then got to run home and pack a few things for C and me. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.






1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

How fun! Ya'll have a great time! We might bump into ya'll at the aquarium! That would be fun! Have some fun shopping time too! :)