Friday, May 8, 2009

Time to Cruise

So, cruise time is almost here. We busy packing and trying to remember everything that we might even think about needing. lol. I don't want to forget anything because I know they will charge us an arm and a leg to buy it on the ship.  My sisters, Heather and Hope, are going to sleep at our house, so that we can leave promptly at 5 am. It is supposedly about a 5 and 1/2 hour drive and we sure don't want to get left behind.  :-( We are going to drop Carter off and my mom's tonight so we don't have to wake him in the middle of his good sleep. He is serious about his sleeping, but he came by that honestly from his mom and dad. I am going to miss him so bad. I really don't know how I am going to handle it. I haven't left him for more than two or three days at a time.  I also am not going to be able to call and talk to him because it is too expensive. I will try to write a few emails to check in.  Maybe when we dock we can find some phone to use.  

I am sad that I'm not going to be able to be with my mom on mother's day, but I did get her a good present. I bought her some of these shoes for Christmas, and she loves them. She wears them all the time and says they are the most comfortable shoes ever. I may have to get me some of these. :-) This is the color that I got her this time. I am also going to take her to lunch today for an early celebration. It should be fun.  
Well, I better get back to the packing and such.  I am sure going to miss this face! Hopefully he will still remember when I get back.  If any of you see him while I am gone then please give him  a big squeeze for me!

No comments: