Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tooky Tooky


I wanted to do a quick post since Carter is sleeping and I have a few minutes to myself.   I do have a huge pile of clothes that needs ironing calling my name, but they can wait a little while.  Things are going well around our house these days. Tooky Tooky is just getting bigger and more rowdy every day.  I am getting excited about finding out whether this is a boy or girl coming to join us in September. I did a test that you get at walgreens and that said that is was another boy.  It is supposed to be able 82% accurate, so we will see in two weeks whether it is or not.  I was really hoping for a girl, but the Lord knows what is best for me and he won't give me more than I can handle, right?  One thing's for sure. I will not be spending near as much money if this is indeed a boy.  
I went and took a CPR class for work today and that was fun, and that meant that Carter got to go and visit with his Nana which he always enjoys. Then we ran into some friends at Chick-fil-a and ran in to eat and play with them, and of course, Carter loved all that.  

Casey has been working very hard on all of our rental properties, so that is good, and hopefully we will be making money one day. lol.  I guess, we just need to look at it as an investment for the future.  He is also trying to finish up this semester of seminary. I will be very happy when he is done, because he has had to spend a lot of time away from Carter and me.  

The summer is here in full swing today. Upper 80s.  That's "normal" for Louisiana in April I'm afraid. Here is a cute photo of one of our excursions to the park



And here he found a little lady bug to play with


Well, that's about all I have for now.  I hope that everyone has a great week in the Lord and gets to enjoy this wonderful weather, if you are in Louisiana, that is. 


1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

What sweet pictures! I can't wait to find out what you're having too! It will be so fun to have 2 boys if it is! They will always be their momma's boys! :) You'll get that girl one day! I know it! :)