Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Post Now

My sweet hubby informed me that I need to update my posts more often.  He comes by and wants to comment, but says my posts are too old, so I am going to try to keep things more current around here.  This should be made easier by my having quit work in the last week.  I have definitely been able to get more done around the house, but find myself getting bored and worn out and it hasn't even been a week.  This gets tiring!!!   I got tired before, but when I got extremely tired of one thing, I then went to work and came back refreshed. Se getting refreshed is going to have to come from another source, which I believe is a step in the right direction.  I want to get refreshed by getting in the Word regularly and having a closer walk with the Lord.  Can I get an AMEN to that. lol. 

Last weekend Casey and I were able to take Carter to Dallas for a little "Carter weekend" as I like to call it. It revolved completely around one special boy who made it so very worthwhile for us.   We also played in the hotel pool and hot tub, and he loved pressing the buttons on the sleep number bed.  I wish I could say that he loved sleeping with us in the big king size bed, but alas, he did not. It took many spankings and cuddlings to get him to settle down.  Friday night we went downtown to the Fort Worth stockyards and a enjoyed a lovely dinner.  Did I mention that I almost ordered calf fries.  Very scary.  If you don't know what they are I encourage you to look it up.  On Saturday we took Carter to the Fort Worth Zoo and had an awesome time. We all loved it. The highlight was getting to the feed the birds in the aviary. They came right down and ate off of your hand.   So neat.  We had a great time and will have to plan more weekends like this in the future.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.



Preggo Pic at 15 weeks


 And we tuckered the poor boy out!!!

No comments: