Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm new at this

I'm new to the whole blogging thing, but I have recently started viewing people's blogs, and I think that that is a really neat concept. My life is not that exciting but I would love to be able to share it with all that care to read. :-)  Right now I am caring for my little boy, Carter, who has a cold, and ear infection, and is cutting three molars, so it has been a rough week as you other mothers can imagine.  I  just wish that he would let me cuddle him. He has never been much of a cuddler, though, so I hope one of my future children likes to cuddle. lol. He is taking a nap right now, but I expect him to wake at any moment.

This is Carter. Isn't he cute? We think he is, but we may be a little bit prejudiced. He loves playing outside as I'm sure you can tell. 

I love to take pictures. My sweet husband bought me a nikon D90 for Christmas, so I am trying to practice a lot with that.  Well, I hear the little man now, so I better go tend to him. 

No comments: