Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Three Boys Soon To Be More

Today I am so thankful for these sweet boys.  They love each other so much.  Words cannot express the bond they all share.  I wanted to show you a few recent pictures that I love of them and tell a few cute stories they told me today about their brother and sister. 


They are so ready for their new brother and sister to be with us.  


Today the older two ran into the room where I was and excitedly exclaimed. "We need to go to McDonalds." Why, I asked. "Because they have a game where you can win 1 MILLION dollars." "What would you do with a million dollars," I asked.  "We would have enough money to bring Malachi and Willow home." Bless their little hearts. They are always thinking about our babies. 


We went swimming today which the boys absolutely love.  Everyone got a big sun burned. I told Carter "You got a little sun burned today." He replied "Well, then my dreams came true." I asked him what he meant by that. "I wanted to be tan like Malachi so we would match and now that I'm darker we will match."



These boys bless me every day.  Not every day is easy and not every day is fun, but at the end I'm so thankful that I get to be their mommy.  


And there is definitely room in my heart and my arms for a few more. :)

No comments: