Friday, September 21, 2012

Home Study, T-shirt, Paperwork

We are finally getting settled in our new house and we are just loving it.  This week I got a call from our social worker that is going to do our home study and our first interview is going to be next Friday.  So excited and anxious about it. I know I shouldn't be worried, but they will be interviewing all of us including Carter, individually, and then also together, and then making sure our house is safe and who knows what else.  I know the Lord is in control and it will all be ok, and I keep telling myself this when I am tempted to get nervous.  We are working on raising the money for our first payment of $2416 to mail to Lifeline.  We are hoping to have it all by the first week of October so we can get things rolling even more. After that payment will we have a two hour interview over the phone with Casey and our rep at Lifeline.  

We got our t-shirt logo and are so excited about those.  They were designed by a friend of mine who is adopting as well.  If you need shirts made go visit them at Sonny and Cille screen printing co.  We just love them and can't wait to get ours.  Even Weston is getting one.  :)

We still have a lot of paperwork to get done, but we are working a little on it each night.  Casey is being very patient with all that is involved and I'm so thankful for that.  Thank you all so much for your prayer. 

the Houghs

No comments: