Thursday, March 4, 2010

The View From Here

We went to the park as a family the other day, actually, Sunday after church.  We grabbed some icees and skittles and headed to the park.  I had to bust out the camera and take some fun shots.  I was trying to snap pictures from different angles than what I normally do. It was fun and I liked the way some of them turned out.

Here is my precious serious baby J. 


A cool wind chime thingy












My precious big boy digging in the dirt


Baby J and Daddy


Baby J and Mommy


Carter riding on a turtle


So fun!




Climbing up to have some fun


Slides are fun


Jude's first ride down a slide!


Jude's second ride down the slide!


Chillin!



On the run!





I have so much to do today, so I better run on and get started.  Have a great weekend everyone.  

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Looks fun! That park looks so nice now! I can't wait to go there this Spring! :)