Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peace and Quiet

Casey is at the church getting ready for Bible study tonight and Carter is napping, so things are kind of quiet around here. I'm just listening to a little Marvin Gaye since it is Valentine's day and everything.  Casey and I had a lovely dinner with Meagan and Heather last night at Outback Steakhouse.  I'm not too big on Valentine's Day, so we decided it would be fun to eat with some single ladies and we had a blast.  

Casey got me this beautiful necklace from James Avery and I just love it. He is so sweet and thoughtful. He didn't have many ideas, but he knows when in doubt go to James Avery. lol
I had taken some pictures of our Highland community, so I printed those and had them framed for him for his office and he loved them.  I also got him a love mug and some chocolate and a card believe it or not. I never get cards.  I'm just not that sentimental, but I did get one this time, so I was pretty happy with myself.  







I am really excited about Bible study tonight. We are going to have a great speaker and some wonderful music and I'm looking forward to worshipping with the Saints.  Hopefully, we can grab some dinner before I have to head in to work tonight. I wish that I didn't have to work on the weekends. I hate having to miss church because of sleep.  At least it's only once a month and I won't be working much longer because of the new little one on the way.  

Hannah

No comments: